Take your marketing strategy into your own hands.
- Feeling overwhelmed or stuck with too much information, too much to learn, and too much to do
- Basing new business solely on the referrals of past
- Inconsistent messaging among your platforms – from your website to your social media posts
- Clear with a customized action plan for your business needs and goals
- Set up for success in attracting the right clients effortlessly because you identified and market to your ideal customer
- Consistent and recognizable with a brand that builds credibility and loyalty among clients looking for your services
Who’s this Mini Course for?
For the Bold Ready to Take the Next Step
Are you just starting your business, or have you been in it for a few years, and you’re at a point where you need to change but don’t know what to do? What about starting a new podcast or launching a brand-new conference or initiative? You’ve got the content but don’t know the best ways to get the people in the door. This Marketing Strategy Mini Course is for you.
You’ve got a brilliant mind, and are great at what you’re great at. However, when you’re so strong in an area there are other areas where you may need some assistance, like strategy or goal-setting or clearly articulating your value. That’s where the Marketing Strategy Mini Course comes in.
You want clear resources and best-practice-researched tips and tricks that cut through the BS and set you up for success immediately and in the future. In this course, you’ll take the reigns through self-paced study to guide you through creating a fully executable strategy. Your strategy will be in-hand and ready to implement when you complete the course.
I’m Ayanna Coleman
I got my undergrad degree in marketing, a minor in English, and my graduate degree in library and information science.
What does all that mean? I’ve studied marketing tactics, I’ve been trained and love to do research, and I have an affinity for words that work.
But grades and certificates don’t make a good marketing consultant. They better have crafted campaigns, worked with different individuals, organizations, and products, and seen results.
Luckily, I’ve done all that, too.
Not to mention spoken at conferences in front of hundreds, crafted panels and programming for myriad audiences, and connected with and supported organizations and individuals within the education, consumer and professional services, media, nonprofit, and financial industry groups across Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, and the United States.
QUILL SHIFT LLC, FOUNDER
Why this Course?
You deserve to unlock your marketing potential.
Are you tired of facing the same marketing obstacles over and over again?
Don’t let these challenges hold you back any longer.
Join me, Ayanna, Founder of Quill Shift LLC, as I share my wealth of knowledge and expertise through this Marketing Strategy Mini Course.
My extensive background in marketing, research, and words that work, will guide you in identifying your marketing struggles and equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to create and implement a strategy tailored to your unique needs.
A tailor-made strategy led by a 10-year marketing veteran costs between mid-4-figures or low 5-figures.
Say goodbye to the limitations and hello to unlimited potential by experiencing the transformational impact of my expert-led training with a simple, hassle-free one-time payment of $497.
Real Quill Shift LLC Success Stories
Using Ayanna’s industry marketing expertise through Quill Shift LLC to create a broad and deep plan for our upcoming title to measurably attract more customers to our book was a wonderful investment. Not only do we now have a focused plan of action, we’ve got a fabulous foundation for future marketing initiatives.
Any company looking to increase their marketing output and efficiency in both creative and well-tested ways would be smart to hire Ayanna at Quill Shift LLC.
Ayanna is an industry professional with loads of marketing experience, and she offered great guidance on how to present myself in the best way to the world.
Course Module Overview
- Creating a mission, vision, and values for your biz so your business has a clear direction and focus enabling you to draw in your best customers
- Learning what makes an ideal client and how to find them so that you spend more of your time working with the perfect fit client
- Discovering what makes a goal SMART, how to make them, and how many you should have so that you can have a clear and actionable roadmap for success
- Understanding the difference between company goals vs. marketing goals so that you can always be on the right path to what you define as success and can tie your marketing efforts back to how you achieved it
- Defining your brand identity and market positioning so your business can have a clear and consistent image that resonates with your target audience
- Uncovering the essence that makes your brand noteworthy, one-of-a-kind, and trustworthy + strategies to communicate that to your target market effectively so you can create compelling messaging that connects with your audience and motivates them to engage with your business
- Exploration of competition and tactics for locating them within your field of expertise so that you can gain insights into their strategies and assess how you can differentiate and position your business effectively
- Unveiling the significance of a SWOT analysis, the reasons behind conducting one, and a streamlined approach to complete it efficiently so that you can evaluate your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and develop a strategy to stay ahead of the competition
- A gorgeous capstone template to pull everything that you’ve learned together in one individualized deck for you to use yourself or to give to a marketing manager to use as a base for outsourcing so that you can easily apply what you’ve learned and create a comprehensive, tailored strategy to gain a competitive advantage in your field
- Extra goodies like tools, resources, and reminders to keep you efficient with your marketing endeavors, we aim to help you build a strong brand identity and stand out in a crowded market so that you can establish yourself as a leader in your industry