Take your marketing strategy into your own hands.
- Feeling overwhelmed or stuck with too much information, too much to learn, and too much to do
- Basing new business solely on the referrals of past
- Inconsistent messaging among your platforms – from your website to your social media posts
- Clear with a customized action plan for your business needs and goals
- Set up for success in attracting the right clients effortlessly because you identified and market to your ideal customer
- Consistent and recognizable with a brand that builds credibility and loyalty among clients looking for your services
Who’s this Mini Course for?
Solopreneurs, Doers, and Dreamers
Entra & Entrepreneurs
Are you just starting your business or only been in it for a few years and you’re at a point where you need to make a change, but don’t quite know what to do? What about starting a new podcast or launching a brand new conference or initiative? You’ve got the content, but don’t know the best ways to get the people in the door. This Marketing Strategy Mini Course is for you.
You’ve got a brilliant mind, and are great at what you’re great at. However, when you’re so strong in an area there are other areas where you may need some assistance, like strategy or goal-setting or clearly articulating your value. That’s where the Marketing Strategy Mini Course comes in.
You want clear resources and best-practice-researched tips and tricks that cut through the BS and set you up for success immediately and in the future. In this Course, you’ll take the reigns through self-paced study to guide you through the creation of a fully executable strategy. When you complete the course, your strategy will be in-hand and ready to implement.
I’m Ayanna Coleman
I got my undergrad degree in marketing, a minor in English, and my graduate degree in library and information science.
What does all that mean? I’ve studied marketing tactics, I’ve been trained and love to do research, and I have an affinity for words that work.
But grades and certificates don’t make a good marketing consultant. They better have crafted campaigns, worked with different individuals, organizations, and products, and seen results.
Luckily, I’ve done all that, too.
Not to mention spoken at conferences in front of hundreds, crafted panels and programming for myriad audiences, and connected with and supported organizations and individuals within the education, consumer and professional services, media, nonprofit, and financial industry groups across Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, and the United States.
QUILL SHIFT LLC, FOUNDER
Why this Course?
Working 1:1 with clients is great, but it limits how many creatives dealing with the same challenges can be supported – and at Quill Shift LLC we’re all about helping others overcome obstacles that do not need to be there!
Through this Marketing Strategy Mini Course, you will learn directly from Ayanna who will share her experience and help you pinpoint your own marketing challenges and lay at your fingertips the knowledge that you need and the tools to use to create and implement your marketing strategy that best fits your unique needs, with room to grow.
Real Quill Shift LLC Success Stories
Using Ayanna’s industry marketing expertise through Quill Shift LLC to create a broad and deep plan for our upcoming title to measurably attract more customers to our book was a wonderful investment. Not only do we now have a focused plan of action, we’ve got a fabulous foundation for future marketing initiatives.
Any company looking to increase their marketing output and efficiency in both creative and well-tested ways would be smart to hire Ayanna at Quill Shift LLC.
Ayanna is an industry professional with loads of marketing experience, and she offered great guidance on how to present myself in the best way to the world.
Course Module Overview
- Creating a mission, vision, and values for your biz
- Learning what makes an ideal client and how to find them
- What are SMART goals
- How to make them and how many you should have
- Company goals vs. Marketing goals
- Your brand and positioning
- What makes your brand relevant, unique, and credible + how to share that with your audience
- What makes a competitor
- Examples of competitors and how to find them in your industry
- What’s a SWOT, why you should do one, and how to do it quickly
- A gorgeous capstone template to pull everything that you’ve learned together in one individualized deck for you to use yourself, or to give to a marketing manager to use as a base to outsource
- Extra goodies like tools, resources, and reminders to keep you efficient with your marketing endeavors